TEXT LCCOVID19 TO 888777 TO RECEIVE TEXT ALERTS FROM LOUDOUN COUNTY ABOUT COVID-19
Dear School Administrators,
Do your teachers seem frustrated by challenging behaviors in the classroom?
Do your teachers tell you they’ve “tried everything”?
When asked why a child threw a tantrum, is the response “for no apparent reason”?
We know exactly what THEY’RE going through!!!
And, is it stressing you out when teachers send Johnny to your office because of a challenging behavior?
Are the children in their care often so disruptive that you need to call the parents to pick the child up from school?
We know exactly what YOU’RE going through!!!
BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY, WE CAN HELP!!!!
- You could always refer parents to us but why not honor your parent’s first choice. They chose YOUR SCHOOL for a reason (religious, older child went there, location, cost, etc.).
- Arm yourself AND your staff with KNOWLEDGE!
- Acknowledge your teacher’s frustrations. Support them by providing them with solutions they can use.
- Discover the functions of behavior and real-life classroom and/or individual strategies that can help reduce unwanted behaviors.
HOW TO GET STARTED:
- Anonymous questionnaire for your teaching staff – Gives us insight into any challenges they are having or have experienced
- On-site observation of classrooms and areas of concern
- From there we can create a unique workshop experience that fits your school needs.
EXPECTATIONS YOU CAN SET FOR YOUR TEACHING STAFF:
- The POWER of Positive Reinforcement
- Know and identify the functions of behavior
- Keeping the lines of communication open
WHAT OUR WORKSHOP OFFERS YOU AND YOUR STAFF:
See the attached “Group Caregiver Training and Consultations” sheet for more details
WHAT’S IN IT FOR US, YOU ASK???:
Your teachers gain knowledge and the children enrolled in your program are successful in YOUR SCHOOL!!