- A Case for Inclusion: United Cerebral Palsy 2015 Report
See how well each State Medicaid program serves Americans with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families.
- Wrightslaw – www.wrightslaw.com
- National Dissemination Center for Children with Disabilities – www.nichcy.org
- National Center for Learning Disabilities – www.ncld.org
- Disability.gov – www.disability.gov
disAbilityNavigator (A VirginiaNavigator Website) is a unique web resource created by and for people with disabilities and their families. It covers a wide range of topics: Family, Health, Community, Advocacy, Planning, and Home.
- 2010 Parent’s Guide to Special Education (VA)
- Wrights Law
- Extended School Year Services (ESY) Resource Document
- Decision Making at Age 18
- Transfer of Rights Upon Reaching the Age of Majority in VA (including sample Power of Attorney for Educational Decisions)
- The complete guide to social security and disability benefits: http://backgroundchecks.org/the-complete-guide-to-social-security-disability-benefits.html
- Behavior & Discipline
- Guidance Document on Manifestation Determinations
- College Bound?
- Great info about going to college if you have a disability!
- Great support for college bound students:
- Food Allergies
- This link is for “AllergyEats—your guide to allergy friendly restaurants” http://www.allergyeats.com/
- Loudoun Allergy Network: http://www.loudounallergynetwork.org/
- Representative Payee
- Rep Payee FAQ’s http://www.ssa.gov/payee/faqrep.htm
- Rep Payee Descriptions http://www.socialsecurity.gov/ssi/text-repayee-ussi.htm