Before our annual Music at the Manor Festival, join us at ALLY Advocacy Center, where we’ll have helpful resources coming to YOU!
When: Saturday, May 11 | 9am-12pm
Where: ALLY Advocacy Center, Building #625
Organizations offering their services include:
- DMV Connect: The DMV is coming to you! DMV-Connect is an outreach program of the Department of Motor Vehicles that connects Virginians to services who may not be able to travel to or wait in line at a traditional DMV office.
- Loudoun Hunger Relief will be distributing free groceries to those in need.
- Women Giving Back: Women and children are welcome to collect free clothing from Women Giving Back.
- Loudoun Free Clinic will be offering free, high-quality medical care o those in need.
- NO APPOINTMENTS NECESSARY!